Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Intissar Kabbaj-Good idea

I found this ad on Yahoo webpage, I chose this ad for many reasons:
First of all the height quality of the image, it is very crisp, clean, professional and more impotantly, it is in my opinion very attractive to the eye due to the small amount of the light that comes from the center.
Secondly, the combination of the bules and gold colors create an effective harmony that tend to be pleasing, and gives a cool and warm sensation.
Also the product is presented in very attractive and creative way that includes a background animation.
The text is clean, sharp, placed and sized in a good way that does not disturb or distact the viewer.

1 comment:

  1. I like this ad as well, I agree that the color combination it gives the product a more calming feel to it and gives the reader a feel of possible hope for using the product.

    ReplyDelete